Woohooooo Finally got my Positive!!

Babee_Bugs

#4 Due in October!
Reaction score
hey ladies title speaks for itself really...

My New OPK's just came in the post and i thought hey why not have a dip with 1... jus to see if they faint yet or blank... although i had litterally just been to the toilet so my pee was very diluted and only a few drops

Now im very surprised to see them this dark, ive never used this type before. But CD10 is wayyyyyyyyyyy to early for me... i have a cycle of around 29-32 days long and ovulate anywhere around CD16-CD19... Im also charting my temps so i will know if i do actually ovulate in the next 24-48 hours hmmmm

I did miscarry 10 days ago, but my HPT's returned to negitive quite some days ago, so this OPK cant be getting confused with HCG...

Would my body ovulate sooo early??? i was expecting to not even ovulate this cycle or very very late... Ill be happy if it happens earlier rather than later :happydance:

But hmmmmmmmmm what do you think... i dont think its quite positive yet, but its pretty dark??? x

Attachments

• P1070876.jpg
    P1070876.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 107
Yes it's pretty dark, but like you said not quite positive.

It's very possible for your cycle to mess up a bit after a loss.

Keep testing and of course make sure you get some :sex: lol

hey ladies... im on CD14 today and still havent ovulated (going by my chart)...

But im still getting dark OPK's!! so it must be soon or ive bought a dodgy batch of OPK's lol...

anyways here is today, what do you think???

Attachments

• P1070969.jpg
    P1070969.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 35
I thought that too hunnie... there still quite dark, but not dark enough!!! stupid things lol... I had the smiley digis last cycle... but couldnt afford to buy them for this cycle.

My chart still doesnt show ovulation... so i suppose i best keep taking my OPK;s lol x

Awww keep testing Hun I'm sure u'll ov real soon x
Is so frustrating isn't it!

Just done 1 today... im CD15 today and there look like there getting fainter???

It is very frustrating!!!!... I just want to ovulate now! haha

Attachments

• P1070983.jpg
    P1070983.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 21
ive bought some different 1's and hopefully there come soon, because i really dont like these 1's :( x

Ur 1st one looked positive.......but u sed by ur temp it was neg right?

yeh im positive my 1st OPK that i did was positive... i had EWCM ov pains e.t.c... but my temp went upslightly... and then came back down and its still down... i deffo have not ovulated yet...

So unless my body tried too and failed im not sure :(

Finally CD16 and its POSITIVE!!! lol

Attachments

• P1080013.jpg
    P1080013.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 35
Wuhoo defo positive :) .....hopefully we'll both get our bfp 's this month I'll be 1dpo tomorrow:)

:)... i hope so! although OH isnt too well at the minute and last time we DTD was 5 days ago lol... so may have to skip this month :(... i usually get 2 full days of +OPK's so i think ill ovulate around the 21st fingers crossed... but i should know by my chart x

Oh no :( that's crap.....my dh was ill a few days this week too and thought I'd have no chance but then got my + opk yesterday so we dtd last nite + tonite which shud be perfect timing :)

Just poppin by to say Good Luck babee!!! Lovely pos opk!! Hope your oh was feeling better so you managed to get some:sex::sex::sex: let the TWW begin! Im stalking!!! xxxx:hugs:

yeh we managed to DTD around 1am this morning....

Did a OPK today (different brand) and its sooooooooooo faint... very unusual for me i always have 2 days of +OPK's but nope today its deffo negitive... By my chart i still havent ovulated :s hopefully it hurries up lol

Awww babyhopes glad to see your pregnancy is progressing nicely :D and yessss please stalk me!... i dont feel at all hopeful for this cycle, dunno why, i think its just with recent things... we took a ntnp approach this cycle (but im still charting on the sly hehe) took the pressure off him abit :).... I sooooooo want to wait before i test, but i know i will test wayyyyyyyyyy earlier than i should... i wish i was strong lol x

Heres my OPK from today.. as you can see its very very faint!! compared to yesterday's blaring Positive :happydance:

I soooooooooooooo hope ive ovulated fingers crossed x

Attachments

• P1080053.jpg
    P1080053.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member