Wool shorties - had to share this pic!

Eala

Mum of two gorgeous girls
Reaction score
I can't get over how gorgeous my new wool shorties are! Well, I say mine, obviously they are LO's :haha: They are made from alpaca wool, and are SO soft and lovely! Made by the amazing Allison from www.littlepants.co.uk.

I think I'm becoming a wool addict... my poor bank balance :blush:

https://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i192/lynne_turner/shorties.jpg

they are so gorgeous! :) silly question but what are shorties? :blush:

They are um... like a pair of pants but the legs have longer cuffs so they are more like a pair of shorts. Maybe more like hotpants :rofl: I love my wool covers :cloud9:

they are so gorgeous! :) silly question but what are shorties? :blush:

Oh, you're on here Eala! I've just joined! Lovely to see photos of my work in situ!

Wool nappy covers - soakers, shorties, longies and skirties, make the Rolls Royce of nappy waterproofing. Wool absorbs very slowly, but also EVAPORATES the wet at the same rate, meaning wool will not allow anything outside it to get wet, but allows the nappy inside to breath at such a rate that the nappy actually dries while it is still on the baby. This gives, in addition, a cooling effect, making wool nappy covers the coolest (ad I mean temperature as well as being 'cool'!)Because lanolised wool is naturally self cleaning, antibacterial and doesn't absorb smells, wool nappy covers hardly ever need washing - if they get soiled, just wash the bit that's got soiled.

Wool nappy covers are absolutely the best thing for overnighting, as they allow so much evaporation of any wet produced early in the night.

You can also knit them yourself, if you're a knitter, making them very reasonably priced, or you can get them custom made to your child's measurements, and choose the wool you want them knitting in. They are just so cute!

If you want to learn more, click on my web site in my siggy!

Oooh, I did wonder if that was you, LP :thumbup:

Good to have you around, I've found the advice on your website invaluable, nice to have such an expert here too :D

Still loving my woolies :dance:

LP- Thank you for the info, i think they are gorgeous :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->