Woops!

sweetsammi

1st time mummy and WTT
Reaction score
I left Oliver on the floor earlier whilst i did some washing...and when i came back the carpet was soaking wet...and Oliver was coverd in pollen with a handful (and mouthfull) of lillies he'd decided to knock over that i had in a vase on round my fireplace! lol. Monkey!

:rofl: gross, Katie did something similar the other day....she was in her playpen and its beside the sofa; she got down on her tummy and decided to eat a crisp that was laid under the sofa :dohh: :rofl:

Awww bless. Sounds just like Olivia... Into anything they can get their hands on. Little Rascals

Just wait until they are crawling/walking huh. :dohh:

x

Well, maybe he's just telling you that it's time to start babyproofing the house lol. Kaya was in amongst my DVDs today!

aww, bless him.

callums quite good so far, its just the poor dog, if she goes anywhere near him he pulls her ears and nips her face and she just stands there and lets him!!

Well, maybe he's just telling you that it's time to start babyproofing the house lol. Kaya was in amongst my DVDs today!

we are doing this atm and the more I think about it, the more potential risks I discover :baby:

I know. I Would have started babyproofing the house but as i'm moving back into my mums, didnt see the point..anyways shes a childminder so its already done for me :D Hehe. The living room stinks now of horrid water...smells like feet! oooops. Think i may have ruined the carpet! x

you are lucky!

this is doing my head in, especially as OH and his twin obviously don't have a clue what's up when a baby starts to crawl :dohh:

Uh oh!!! lol

Is he crawling! Caitlins looking like shes ready to be off but has learnt how to roll over to the things she wants :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->