Working Mummies???

KX

Reaction score
Anyone still finding it tiring? Jesus, Rebecca seems to be demanding 110% constant attention just now from the moment I either pick her up from the nursery or get in!

I know I have moaned about this before :oops: but I thought it might of got easier, but it hasn't. From the moment I get in its all systems go, going from touching one naughty thing to another, and she NEVER sleeps!

Just wondering if anyone else is still tired juggling parenthood and working life?

(I only work Tues-Fri but its 4 long days inclusive of travelling!) :roll:

Can you introduce a nap time, where you put her down in a darkened room in her cot for a couple of hours, so at least you get some time to yourself? Iput Noah down at the exaclt same time each day, wether he is tired or not, some times he just plays with his cot toys, but he has lernt that that is his quiet time.

Aw hun, its not what you need right now is it!

She isn't having long naps at nursery is she hense the reason she is not sleeping at night? if she is ask them to wake her after an hour so maybe she will be tired for the nightime.

I don't know what to suggest about the clingyness :?

You are not alone. I am finding it tough at times. Work is very stressful and busy, then I havre to come home and sort out Seren etc.I sm meant to work 2 and 1/2 days but most times it becomes three. Seren isn't much of a sleeper. She has a good nap for an hour or so in the day and is then usually in bed between 8-9. She does sometimes wake up though which is great when you have a work day the next morning. But I also am enjoying it too so that is treally helping me when it gets like this.

the hardest i sound it was bing 9months pregnant working 8-6 and having a 11month old toddler. i was knackerd i would have slept in a bus shelter if i could.

i do feel for you with Becky being so demanding i am pretty lucky as Harley is so laid back i dont no i have him, and Dior can entertain herself although it does mean the house getting trashed :lol:

She sleeps no word of a lie-20 mins the whole day at nursery-she is the same at the weekends! Sometimes I want some peace!! :twisted:

For eg last night she went in a major hissy fit when dale put her to bed, and can you believe she went that hysterical from standing jumping in her cot, she spewed all over the cot, leant over and puked on my bed, it was everywhere-on the carpet etc. So in the end, we had to strip her, her cot and our bed, so it was 11pm before she went down! :roll:

I have made numerous allowances for her due to her having one virus after another but sometimes she takes the p*ss out of mummy and daddy! :D

I have known Dior to have real bad stress attacks where she crys so bad she cant breath tears and snot every where and she starts being sick red blotchy face!!!!

but harley is soooo different, so maybe the next LO will be really laid back 8)

I find that Dionne, Amy cries to the point where i have to blow on her face to make her breathe again, she goes bright red, sweaty, snotty, makes herself cough til he is sick..... it is sooo over the top but she does it to get attention

jack......... now he is a different story, its too much effort for him to do that :lol:
He is alot more laid back than amy

kx is she in your room hun? just a thought maybe putting in her own room and doing the put down technic on her at bed time, i can't help you during the day Kacy doesn't sleep either

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->