Working tomorrow :(

DueSeptember

Mommy 2 My Angel Maya <3
Reaction score
anyone else working?

I have no one here with me my boyfriend went to visit his parents and his boys are here from florida...

But at least i will be busy working 12-10pm tomorrow and friday 10am-7pm an off the weekend yay!!!

I will be working/sleeping all day tomorrow. I get off at 6am and will be back in at 8pm. DH is taking the boys to his mom's for breakfast and dinner, they will most likely be there all day. Such is the life of working somewhere that is 24/7/365. :thumbup:

I work at a Hospital so you know we are open all day every single day lol HAPPY THANKSGIVING :)

I hope you had a good Thanksgiving and an easy shift! Does your floor/co-workers do a special dinner or anything? I work at a police department and when I came in there was a ton of food. Yummy!

I hope you had a good Thanksgiving and an easy shift! Does your floor/co-workers do a special dinner or anything? I work at a police department and when I came in there was a ton of food. Yummy!

HAHAHA Heck no!! But my Friends brought me plates of FOOD and I still got to eat Good ol yummmy Homemade FOOD!!! How was your Thanksgiving? Working at a police dept must be interesting...

I work 42 hrs a week, 8:30-5 weekdays! :( but handing my notice in on Mon for a bit more LO time :)

I work 42 hrs a week, 8:30-5 weekdays! :( but handing my notice in on Mon for a bit more LO time :)

Awwww when I was pregnant I worked like 20 hours Overtime...I will never do that again!!

My Thanksgiving was good, DH took the boys to MIL's for the entire day so I got so great sleep. Then I had my big turkey meal here at work, delicious! That was super nice of your friends to bring you some homecooked meals. Enjoy your weekend!

My Thanksgiving was good, DH took the boys to MIL's for the entire day so I got so great sleep. Then I had my big turkey meal here at work, delicious! That was super nice of your friends to bring you some homecooked meals. Enjoy your weekend!

Sleep is always a good thing!!! I had a great weekend how was yours? Homemade meals are always the BEST we are thinking of taking my Boyfriends parents out for a Christmas Dinner since they always pay for us when we go out lol

Sorry a few days late on this. :blush:

My weekend was good all around, Saturday night sort of sucked because my DH locked my keys in the trunk of my car while we were at his Aunt and Uncle's house. His mom had to take me to work and then he had to get the boys up early to get me from work at 6am. :dohh: Sunday we had a belated birthday party for my son, we had to postpone it due to him being sick. He's better now and his party was great. We got our heat fixed on Monday and the rest of my days off were a breeze. Now here I am back at work to start a new week. :thumbup:

Sorry a few days late on this. :blush:

My weekend was good all around, Saturday night sort of sucked because my DH locked my keys in the trunk of my car while we were at his Aunt and Uncle's house. His mom had to take me to work and then he had to get the boys up early to get me from work at 6am. :dohh: Sunday we had a belated birthday party for my son, we had to postpone it due to him being sick. He's better now and his party was great. We got our heat fixed on Monday and the rest of my days off were a breeze. Now here I am back at work to start a new week. :thumbup:

Sounds like you have been busy lol glad your son is better hope he had a blast...

I was off Sat and Sun I got my eyes checked and got new frames my rx was like 3-4 years old but the Doctor said my rx didnt change much just a little fine tuning is what he called it :haha: then had Lunch with one of my friends from high school we had steak yumm then late that night my Man came Home from going out of town and we ended the night well :) Sunday we went to the Mall and it was a laid back night Monday back to work and been working since...I am exhausted

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->