worried about how my abs are healing.

Butterfly88

Reaction score
Okay so during NY hospital stay I had no pain but now that I'm home I feel like I have done tons of crunches. Also my stomach feels really heavy and full above my belly button and when I suck in my belly button and some surrounding area kind of sink in like a dent. I called and spoke to a nurse today and she just said take it easy but I'm worried about it.

put my qestion in wrong place im such a twat sorry. was going to reply and my phone went and i ended up forgetting and doing my own question sorry . but my reply was ive still got sore abs 6 week later was wondering the same thing :flower:

Mine looks exactly as u describe but it doesn't hurt. I think it's muscle separation and totally normal from having a baby. Was yours big? Lily was 10lbs7oz and born via c-section which I think made it harder to go away. It will get better. I'm a few days shy of 6 weeks PP and it's improved alot but still not 100%. I think with working out it'll get better. Just take it one day at a time and work at it when you get the all clear from your doctor for exercise. Good luck and congrats!

No she was 6lbs 7 ounces. I'm two weeks out now and its a lot better after getting some stool softeners and I stopped deep cleaning my house lol now my legs hurt like no other so idk.

Try to relax, your body is trying to tell u to slow down. It may not be too much activity for you normally but giving birth is a big thing for your body to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->