Worried about my bump :( Lack of movement!!

welshsarah

Reaction score
Firstly im 30 weeks on friday.. :( woke up early today with blurry vision, (was a sign of pre-eclampsia with DD on my first pregnancy). Worried about baby too, havent felt kicking in a long time, can feel movement inside but very faint, like hes trying to turn or I got wind :( So worried :( going to try and get an appointment in doctors this morning x

not yet do I wait until 9? Im wondering if hes become too big now ?

Have you got a number for the local maternity ward. I had the same problem Sunday night, rang the ward and they told me to go straight in for monitoring. Turns out everything was fine, baby was moving and kicking but I just wasn't feeling it. Uterus was all tense (or something) so couldn't feel movement through it. Stomach felt hard! I would def ring them, especially with you pre-eclampsia history x

You should have been given a number to call out of hours - medicom or similar. If you call them it will go to the on-call MW or to the L&D suite - either way you'll be able to talk through the issues and probably be able to make an appointment or be seen straight away. Reduced movement is always worth the extra call :hugs:

Get checked out - but just to put your mind at rest I went to the mw yesterday with the same concerns about movement and she said as long as you feel something, even if it is slight, then it's ok. I had 'slight' movements all night and day and then it moved and the strong ones came back xx

I had very faint movements for two days and I was so worried, then all day yesterday my little boy hasn't stopped moving at all,he's been so active. I think sometimes it's the postion they are in but if your worried it won't hurt to ring some where and ask advice :) I know I have a few times and was always reassured that all was ok

Call straight through to your maternity ward and they'll get you in for monitoring

Please call the maternity ward, they will call you in for monitoring, most prob is fine but its always best to get checked out x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->