Worried about my granny

katy1310

Mummy of 1
Reaction score
The other day, my granny told my mum that she'd found a lump in her breast 2 weeks ago but she hadn't wanted to tell her until after my mum and dad had been down south this weekend for my nephew's birthday. She ended up telling her because she couldn't keep it in any longer.

Anyway, my mum took her to the doctor, and the doctor found a second lump as well and said that there is puckering around the nipple too, which she said is not a good sign :(

Granny has been referred for a biopsy and got her appointment today, she's to go on Thursday next week, then after that she has to go for a mammogram.

I'm really really worried about her, and so is my mum :( I just so hope that if it is anything serious, it's been caught early and hasn't spread anywhere else.

Well this didn't get any replies to my original post so don't know if anyone read it - but if anybody did and is interested, Granny had her tests all done today and is going to be fine :cloud9: Both lumps are easily removable, it's treatable and not advanced. After 2 weeks of sleepless nights and constant worry, I feel so relieved...

Aw that's great news about your Granny, what a worry that must have been for all of you xx

So relieved to have read your 2nd post straight after your first! I don't come on here very often any more, but if I had seen your first one when you posted it, I would have sent you my best wishes and good luck.

I hope everything goes to plan. And glad you are feeling better and can sleep! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->