Worried about symptoms but won't schedule until 8 weeks

thinkpink24

Reaction score
I posted on here recently about some worrying cramps I have been having, and last night they woke me up and were so bad that i was terrified something was wrong. I have not had any bleeding yet though, but i am so worried about an ectopic pregnancy with the severe cramping. I called the OBGYN today to schedule my first appointment (I am only 1-2 weeks according to the digital clear blue), and they told me they schedule the first visit at 8 weeks, and i said i have been having some concerns with cramping, and the receptionist just said if it gets severe go to the emergency room. Is this normal? I figured if i was having cramps they may see me earlier. I can't wait that long with how bad these cramps are :(

A lot of places online state cramping is normal as long as its not accompanied by blood. I cramped all during the week af was supposed to show, and got my bfp at 4wks5days

A lot of places online state cramping is normal as long as its not accompanied by blood. I cramped all during the week af was supposed to show, and got my bfp at 4wks5days

Were your cramps really bad? I found out i was pregnant friday, and have been cramping since. I had what felt like menstrual cramps a few days prior to that, that would come and go, but nothing nearly as bad as now. These cramps are constant, and get worse at night

Were your cramps really bad? I found out i was pregnant friday, and have been cramping since. I had what felt like menstrual cramps a few days prior to that, that would come and go, but nothing nearly as bad as now. These cramps are constant, and get worse at night

Mine were mild. Like at the beginning of af, but I've read some people have really severe cramps. If you're not bleeding I wouldn't worry too much

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->