Worried any1 else?

MummyJade

Mum
Reaction score
I know i have 11 weeks left but i am so worried about when she is here that i wont be able to sleep.

My close mate lost her son at 10 weeks old (been over a year) and now i am so scared it may happen to us, i just feel as though i wont sleep and constantly watch her making sure she is ok.

its really starting to worry me the closer i get to the birth just wondering if anyone else is thinking the same?
x

You'll sleep, there'll come a point where your body will overtake your mind and its worries. I'll be anxious about SIDS too but I don't think any of us can do more than follow the guidelines. Sadly it's kind of just one of those things. But I'm sure a well-rested Mummy will be better able to look after baby than one totally exhausted with worry. Try not to worry!

Yes i'm a little worried. Ive heard you can buy special monitors now that detect if a baby stops moving or breathing? maybe look into buying one of them so if the baby did stop breathing an alarm would sound and you would wake up and then could attempt to resucitate the baby? that might put your mind at rest a little. :hugs:

Maybe a monitor will hope you ease your mind , its only natural to keep checking if there breathing im sure all mothers do but a monitor to check if there breathing/moving maybe best bet so you can get the needed rest you will need :)

You'll sleep, there'll come a point where your body will overtake your mind and its worries. I'll be anxious about SIDS too but I don't think any of us can do more than follow the guidelines. Sadly it's kind of just one of those things. But I'm sure a well-rested Mummy will be better able to look after baby than one totally exhausted with worry. Try not to worry!

So true.

I'm sure all will be fine hun. Every mum worries about it xxx

Maybe a monitor will hope you ease your mind , its only natural to keep checking if there breathing im sure all mothers do but a monitor to check if there breathing/moving maybe best bet so you can get the needed rest you will need :)
I have one of these and highly recommend one esspecially how you are feeling - pricey but worth it :D

I have been worrying about this too, and am really considering getting a sensor monitor.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->