worried i dont do enough?

xxleannexx

Mom to a girl and boy
Reaction score
ok so this how our week goes?

mon - find a random mother + toddler group or wackywarehouse or library or shopping :blush:

tue - go our normal mother and toddler group which i have started walking there instead of driving

wed - mother and baby swimming class

thurs - she goes to her grandma's for about 5 hours whilst i go to college

fri - sometimes goes out with my mom and nan to the shops or somewhere or we just stay in...

i dont feel like im stimulating her enough... do you think we do enough things or not????

what does every elses week look like?

dont kno if im just making an issue out of nothing :blush:

Your doing well hun, your doing much more then I am

God you're doing loads!! All I do all week is go for a quick walk, nip to tesco and then the rest of the day I let her play by herself while I do bits and bobs and then I play with her when I'm done!

sounds like you do loads - we don't have much structure to our week, we always go swimming lessons tues morning, but the rest of the week we see or my friends come to us, we see my mum and gramps alot, and we go shopping, we also spend a lot of time just chillin at home while i do jobs, and we play and relax, sounds like your doing great x

thanks girls its just my mom is always saying that she needs to be out and about doing stuff, we do go out everyday even if it is just to the shops, she reckons she doesnt sleep well cuz she doesnt do enough??

You're doing loads! Niamh is still tiny, so it's more for me but we do:

Monday: friend comes round with her baby

Tuesday: Mums & Babies group

Wednesday: my mum comes round to see her

Thursday: BFing support group

Weekends we go out walking.

thanks girls its just my mom is always saying that she needs to be out and about doing stuff, we do go out everyday even if it is just to the shops, she reckons she doesnt sleep well cuz she doesnt do enough??

maddi has slept through since 6weeks and at the beginning we couldn't do anything, james went back to work after 2 wks and mum nan and gramps used to come to mine nearly everyday as i had an emergency section and post op complications - so i personally don't think going out helped her sleep through, i no whens she worn at now she sleeps well - like swimming, but i have always found her to have a better routine when we're at home during the. we have a really busy week this week and i'm looking forward to one of our days in :blush:

this is our week this wk - but normally its never this busy!!!

monday - cleaning/hv/my friend over for tea
tuesday - swimming/brunch with gramps/catch up on washing afternoon due to swimming!
wed - salon app then off to see our friend with baby and the might pop into see mum
thurs - james has day off and we're going shopping/dinner at mums
fri - going out with friend with baby again

but next week other than swimming and seeing my 2 friends and a shopping day i can't wait for a few days in :dohh:
x

You do loads, I have never done that much. I feel like I don't do anything now, damnit lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->