Worried - lifted something and now cramping

Ducktales

Reaction score
hi,
i helped a lady and pushchair down a few flights of stairs, it wasnt particularly heavy and i didnt feel strained, but immediately after, i started cramping and it hasnt stopped.
I dont have any spotting or anything and maybe the 2 things arent linked. Could i have triggered a MC ??
am so scared, lying down to try and ease the pain
any thoughts would be helpful

thank you

I had 2 mc Hun an both times I have been told same thing that it's 99% of the time nothing to do with what you have done if u r going to mc there's nothing u can do or have done! Basically my point being helping with a buggy will almost certainly not make you mc, up until this week I been having period cramps on an off trapped wind etc coz of. My history doc did hcg bloodtests an all good so far hun, levels rising! Just take it easy lay down don't have sex chill out an no hoovering I'm sure ur just having growing pains! X

thank you, maybe it is trapped gas
im going to get the prunes out TMI
xxx

I would have nice warm bath day off work watch daytime tv chill put drink lots of water it's good for bowel movements etc let me no how u get on hun I'm sure u will be fine xx

More than likely, you're fine. I would rest for today and try not to stress out! I pushed a car the other day (wasn't thinking at all!) because we got stuck in the snow. I started cramping shortly after. I just spent the rest of the day comfortable in bed and let my husband wait on me :0). If the pain gets severe, you start bleeding, or you're just really stressed about it, call your doctor for some reassurance!

I'm sure you're fine sweetie. But just take it easy. Worry may be making it worse. It always does with me. I don't think a buggy could cause anything. I'm lugging my toddler around most of the day every day. That sort of weight should be fine xx

In my last pregnancy I helped lift two very heavy leather sofas for my mum from a house to a car and then vice versa, and my pregnancy was absolutely fine :) xx

hi..i'm nessa can someone help me? about a month ago i had unprotected sex and i have been thinking for some time that i'm pregnant, but you see i've had 2 MCs in this last year so i did'nt want to get my hopes up so i told myself that i am not prego but you see the problem is...today i got my new sofas and i was redecorating my living room and i threw the old sofas out and that was like an hr ago now i'm in so much pain.. i don't know what to do. i'm dizzy and cold sweating. and the cramping is bad even the waist of my pants are hurting me and squeezing my stomach too much. this is the first time it's been so painful. i feel like passing out what should i do i'm not bleeding or anything.

In response to Vernessa - Did you ever confirm that you were indeed pregnant?

didn't realize this was an old post....lol

My cousin once had a miscarriage while being in a public bus that crashed in a ditch. So sometimes it's not always the inevitable something u couldn't avoid...

As for u op. -try to refrain from stuff like that for the sake of ur mind and body: ) .I hope u feel better.and thumbs you to u for being a nice citizen

In response to Vernessa - Did you ever confirm that you were indeed pregnant?

didn't realize this was an old post....lol

Oops. I responded to 2011 post as well

Hi nessa. U should take a pregnancy test. Hope u fell better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->