worried may have low estrogen levels :-(

pavementfan

Reaction score
hi all

i've just started using the CBFM and had mostly highs the first month (no peak) then all lows the second month from day 6 to 17 :-(

I stopped using it after that even though it asked for more sticks as i felt that i had 'o'd around day 12/13 (EWCM and positive OPK on day 12 and 13...weird). I don't chart but am doing so from this month to see if i am ovulating. I am 37 btw and vegetarian so eat lots of tofu!!

this is the start of my 15th cycle TTC (AF came today). Hub's SA came back last week and all looking good there, and dr has said we could try IUI

do you think i may have low estrogen levels? which fertility drugs would be best?

any advice gratefully received :) thank you!

What makes you think your estrogen is low? Are you basing this off of pee sticks?

thanks for replying. yeah i guess i'm basing it off the pee sticks. just worried that it was low all last cycle! guess i need to go to the doctor and see what's up...

Have you ever done CD3 and CD23 bloods in general to see what your hormone levels are doing?? and/or maybe a baseline to compare to now??

I think you have definitely asked a question better suited for a doctor!

Fx'd!

thanks for the advice! no i havent done those things yet. need to get myself checked so i can see what's going on!

thanks and good luck to you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->