Worried of emergency

dinidani

just a little bit preggo
Reaction score
So after her excessive movements monday and bleeding tuesday night its now thursday morning and im heavily bleeding and scared if i go to get checked there gonna want to take her out ive had prem at 35 weeks what are her chances at 33 cant cope with nicu stay

Please go get checked right away! There could be something seriously wrong. I would think at 33 weeks, there’s a great chance of survival, but of course a NICU stay. Better to be safe than sorry.

Go in. I know you're scared, but you need to know where that bleeding is coming from. The NICU isn't someplace anyone wants their baby to be, but she might be safer out than in. At 33 weeks, the doctors aren't going to take her out unless they really believe she's in danger inside. Hold on to that thought, and go into the nearest maternity ward for a scan to find out where that blood is coming from.

This community is here to support you through whatever comes next.

I hope you've gotten to the hospital and all is well :hugs:

I've been wondering how you are. I saw your other post about increased movement. I hope you and baby are doing OK.

Been in they have given antibiotics as they cant see where bleeding is actually coming from they wanted to keep me in until either bleeding stops or she comes but because i live litrelly one road away they allowed me to go home if no inprovement after sunday then we are to return but strict bedrest etc for now xx

Glad things seem okay for now, although I am sure it is still a big worry. Have they talked about steroids incase she is early?

Been thinking about you Dini. I'm glad for you advocating for yourself.

I'm glad they could see where it was coming from - that's got to be a great relief! And I'm also really glad that they're happy to let you go home to wait for baby to come. You were brave to go in even though you were worried, so good job, mama! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->