worried sick right now. i'm such a worried person all the time!!!!

annaaabanana

Reaction score
leave it to me to be the worried girl constantly!!! my bf works on plantation. I cant find him anywhere, and hes suppose to get off at 5.... an hour and a half ago :( I hope hes just taking a nap !!!! I really do. I've called everyone. ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I always think the worse in every situation :( NOT THE GIRL THAT THINKS HES CHEATING! I'm the girl that thinks "omg what if he got attacked by an animal or something" ughhh :( and also my hormones prob aren't helping me at all :(

Omg I know this feeling all too well. I freak out every time my hunny is running late or doesn't call. I always worry he got in a crash or is stranded somewhere. Try to stay calm though....they always turn up. I too tend to always be able to find something to worry about ;)

Omg I know this feeling all too well. I freak out every time my hunny is running late or doesn't call. I always worry he got in a crash or is stranded somewhere. Try to stay calm though....they always turn up. I too tend to always be able to find something to worry about ;)

thank you he finally called hours later. his phone is missing! and I do the same thing.. I feel like no one understands but hey we are in love!!! and bad things happen.. I just worry worry worry :( !!! it is horrible! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->