Worried Sick!

JCIC

Reaction score
Rang doctors for my blood results today ( I went as I had a mid cycle bleed and since my nov mc my periods have been a bit erractic!), receptionist said that results were in but that the doctor wanted to speak to me! There was a note on file saying that it was not urgent and doc is calling me at 2.40pm tomorrow. I had blood count, FSH, LH and testosterone blood tests. I am now in floods of tears and am worried sick!!!

Could you ask for the actual values revealed in the test?

The receptionist said they was nothing on the computer other than that the doc wanted to speak to me, she said it wasn't urgent but i'm bound to worry! If it's my FSH or LH levels I'm screwed aren't I?

And thanks for replying, means alot xx

Not screwed. If the levels aren't where they should be, there are ways to correct it. :hugs:

This happened to me too hun, when i had a blood test when i fell pregnant in Jan the receptionist said the doc needed to speak to me. I was so worried, so i know how you feel. Turned out i was really anaemic and that's all it was! I know it's hard but try not to worry :hugs: x

Leearr, can they be corrected, i thought it pretty much meant that your eggs weren't good?
Miss Maternal - my mum seems to think I'm anaemic too as they did do a blood count result to, would this be because of my miscarriage? x

I am on clomid due to my crappy FSH/LH/progesterone results. If you are already ovulating, clomid can help mature eggs. I can't really say for sure that's what's going to happen as I don't know much about your story, but try not to worry too much. :hugs:

So i got my results today, my FSH levels , testosterone, prolactin, Estradiol and Sex hormone-binding globulin?! are all normal but my LH levels were high at 60. Doctor said that this could be due to two reasons, possible PCOS or maybe just mid cycle as LH peaks at this time, the latter is hard to decide as my periods aren't very regular after my mc. Feeling down, really hope it isn't PCOS but I can't help but think the worse! Has anyone else got just high levels of LH?

Miss Maternal - my mum seems to think I'm anaemic too as they did do a blood count result to, would this be because of my miscarriage? x

If you lost alot of blood during your miscarriage then yes that can cause anaemia. I didn't lose any blood with mine, it was a missed miscarriage and the only time i bled was when the placenta came out after birth, and it wasn't alot of blood either, so cant work out why i'm STLL anaemic after all this time lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->