Worried since ultrasound

Lin2013

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I had an ultrasound on wed that my doctor had referred me for as ttc for 15 months now i had early miscarriage in july. I am so worried since the ultrasound as when she was doing it she said im going to check your ovaries now but seems to press really hard and be there for a long time then said sorry im just going to get someone else to have a look, she came back and the other lady said show me, so they started looking in the same place around my ovaries and the second lady said no i dont think so, she is to young and said show me the uterus now, i think its just tissue there and trapped wind there. They wouldnt tell me anything just said i have wait for results to be sent to doctor and they cant tell as much with ultrasound as they can with internal, since them im so so worried I just feel there is something much worse wrong that i thought there would be. has anyone had anything like this or any thoughts at all pls?

So sorry u r dealing w Bad techs I hate that .... That's why I always like my nurse to do my scans cuz she points out everything!

I just recently had a scan at the hospital w a BAD tech for a suspected Ectopic and I thought for sure she found something since she was pushing and poking so much!! Well she found Nothing nothing at all!!

It sounds like one of the techs was clueless and needed the other to help her but u might just have a cyst or something that is easily removed!!

Hang in there :hugs:

Dont worry about it until the dr calls.. My techs did the same thing but she was learning!
Ive been called back because of black spots that they thought were something but ultrasounds can cause artifacts.. Which is the waves bouncing off your insides and they caused the spots but it only shows in the image, they dont actually exist.
Your dr will tell you whats up.. Until then, have a glass of wine nd take care

Try not to worry they tend to make you think something is wrong.

That is annoying :| but try not to worry... they were just thinking aloud and like another poster mentioned, if anything it could be something that is an easy fix. Or, they were new/unprofessional. I once had a nurse say to me "Oh my god, what is wrong with your arm pit?? Oh, never mind, it was just the angel I was looking at it, it looked weird for a minute" ?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->