worried, symptoms gone at 8 weeks

Hellymay83

Reaction score
I'm a little concerned as all my symptoms seem to have gone overnight apart from some slight aching/cramping in my groin and lower back.

I found out in February that I'd had a mmc at exactly the same gestation as I am now and exactly the same thing happened, symptoms just vanished so I went for a private scan and they confirmed the baby had died at 7 weeks 4 days. So I'm really really anxious and worried now and can't afford to go for a private scan. :nope:

Oh hun, try not to worry. Go to your doctor and explain about your previous mc and ask if they can refer you for a scan - they should be able to do that and hopefully it will put your mind at rest rather than confirming your fears. Fingers crossed for you xx

My symptoms went too Helly and I booked a private scan last week and everything was fine and I measured 4 days ahead. Try to stay positive because when symptoms disappear it doesn't alwAys mean a bad thing.

Did you sort out a mw? This is we're you really need one, if you could call her and explain your previous loss she might arrange an earlier scan for you, that's what my mw is doing for me and she's popping to see me tomorrow just to see how things are going. You definitely need a good mw at hand Hun :hugs:

I'm sure everything is just fine, I'm sure :hugs:

:hugs: try not to panic I agree with the above, try and sort your midwife xx

I called them, apparently she's coming to see me next Friday at 10am but I still haven't had a letter. I've just retched so hopefully that's a good sign, spent weeks feeling rubbish and wishing it would go away and now it's gone I'm petrified xx

I called them, apparently she's coming to see me next Friday at 10am but I still haven't had a letter. I've just retched so hopefully that's a good sign, spent weeks feeling rubbish and wishing it would go away and now it's gone I'm petrified xx

Try relax Hun I know that's easier said than done. Xx

Well they're back, feel as sick as a dog and am shattered, nouns feel like lead weights too :happydance:

I def had days when I felt well and I didn't appreciate them at all, I just worried! And now feel sick as a dog again!

Fingers crossed you will be ok x

I felt pretty good at 8 weeks too until 8+6, then I was the sickest I had been yet lol. :hugs: easier said than done but try to think positive and know baby's growing! At least your symptoms seem to be coming back, I hope that helps ease your worries a little :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->