Worst Cramps I have ever felt and mean fertility nurse!

manduh726

She calls me momma
Reaction score
Tonight I experienced the worst set of cramps I have ever felt in my life. It about set me off in a panic attack. I didn't know if I had to go number 2 or was bleeding heavily. I normally only cramp when I bleed heavily and clot. I ran to the bathroom and neither one of those was the case.

This afternoon my husband and I bded and I started spotting a little. I had called the fertility clinic this morning to tell them my pregnancy test was BFN and no period yet. I had a trigger shot the 12th so I am around 14 dpo. Then we bded and I started lightly spotting. Nothing crazy. I really didn't even need a panty liner.

Then the two cramps hit me back to back around 5:30 pm. The nurse called me back at 6 pm. I explained what was going on and how I had never in my life felt cramps so strongly in the front and back. It took my breath away. All she said was, "I expect you to have a full flow by tomorrow and take some Tylenol if need be. I don't think its an ectopic because your test was negative. I will call you back tomorrow." It was in a mean tone like I am a women and should know better.

First off I took that test on the 26th which would put me at like 12 dpo. So VERY early. Secondly these were not my normal cramps. I know my own body. This nurse is always so mean on the phone but in person sweet. I don't get her.

If I didn't like the doctor so much I might consider changing doctors. So what if that was a period cramp I was obviously worried and you are my nurse. Have some compassion.

On a side not anyone experience something like this with the cramps?

Sorry to hear of your experience with the mean nurse. When I got pregnant with my daughter I will never forget the cramps I had. I didn't even know I was pregnant until 7 weeks because I spotted and cramped like crazy. Anyway, I remember I was on the floor with a bag of frozen peas and I couldn't move!

Only time will tell, but you're not out yet! 12dpo is really early and honestly, with this pregnancy and my pregnancy with my son, I only got a squinter at 12dpo and it came up after the time limit, and it was a sensitive test.

Fingers crossed this is your month!

Sorry to hear of your experience with the mean nurse. When I got pregnant with my daughter I will never forget the cramps I had. I didn't even know I was pregnant until 7 weeks because I spotted and cramped like crazy. Anyway, I remember I was on the floor with a bag of frozen peas and I couldn't move!

Only time will tell, but you're not out yet! 12dpo is really early and honestly, with this pregnancy and my pregnancy with my son, I only got a squinter at 12dpo and it came up after the time limit, and it was a sensitive test.

Fingers crossed this is your month!

Thank you. If I hadn't been sitting in the car when the cramps hit me I might of fallen to the floor. My poor husband was so worried he was like you need to go to the ER. I just laughed. It was bad but I know I am not dying.

I am still spotting. But I will in the morning.

Af is full on. Guess she was right in her mean way. The nurse that is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->