Worst mom award goes to...

Desi's_lost

baby girl,boy and me
Reaction score
The mother from Honey Boo Boo.

I never liked her seeing I don't like those kiddie pageants to begin with but seriously, she's a piece of work worse than I ever thought. It's always a GREAT IDEA to go date the man who molested your daughter the moment he gets out of jail. He's safe to have around your other children..well. That's okay. She can just banish them after they're abused like she did her oldest. :coffee::dohh:

https://gawker.com/honey-boo-boo-mom-didnt-believe-her-boyfriend-molested-1651518911

I always tvought that show was really stupid..glad it's finally canceled..just goes to show you how much money CANT change a person.. That was her meal ticket... Hopefully her new man has a good prospect for a good job...

Can't imagine how seeing he's a convicted pedophile o_O) don't see a lot of people hiring/electing to work with him.

She is a piece of shit IMO.. How in God's name can you even entertain the idea of having someone like that in ur life, let alone your kids? Our instinct is to protect our kids, if anyone hurt my children especially in that way, you can bet your ass I am ending up in jail.. Cause the Mother F*cker wouldn't have a face left, when I got done with him-or her..Yes, I agree "Worst Mom Award":nope::cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->