Worst PMT.......ever!!!

aimee-lou

Totally Outnumbered!!
Reaction score
As the title suggests, I'm really suffering today! :growlmad: grrrrrrrr!!

Everything is making me ratty - the dog gets under my feet, I'm clumsy and keep dropping things, I burnt the top of my mouth on cheese on toast last night, I look in the mirror and my hair is a mess, not to mention the rest of me, I look in the cupboards becuase I'm starved and there's nothing I want despite having only just done the shop.....this is a nightmare.

Thankfully neither my Hubby nor Earl seems to trigger any temper tantrums so I can cope with people which is good, but I've never been in such a foul mood! I don't normally get PMT this severely - it normally lasts half a day and a couple of deep breaths will clear it......this has been with me since lunch time yesterday and I'm fearing for the safety of my crockery!! :dohh:

Helpsies!!! :nope::shrug::cry:

I know how you feel as I'm the same today! To top it all off Imogen had been sleeping through and then last night decided to wake up at 2am and scream the house down for over an hour! The only thing that's keeping me sane is knowing it won't last much longer haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->