Would appreciate any help please!

JCIC

Reaction score
Hi girls

I had my 1st miscarriage at the end of november and although being pregnant isn't the main thing on my mind, it is on my mind! Because I have not set out to try to have a baby I'm totally in the dark about things and wondering if you could help!? When is the best time in the month to try for a baby? I obviously understand that the more we do try the more chance we have but I know that some times are better than others..can anyone help?

If you are on a 28 day cycle and are ov normally then from cd9 to cd20 ( assuming you ov around cd14 ) so if you have a longer but regular cycle the your ov date will usually move accordingly and it will be around the middle of you cycle and so they say to start trying 5 days b4 and keep going till a week or so after.

They also say to keep it to every other day so as to let you oh "muster the troops" :)

Here is a link:
https://www.womenshealthlondon.org.uk/leaflets/cycle/cycleprint.html

You can also use ovulation tests or fertility monitors and charting your waking temperature to give you a better idea of when you ovulate.

Good luck with your baby mission
hx

I'm not an expert but I didn't want to read and run!! Personally, I'd recommend temping and using ovulation predictor kits. I loved ovulation predictor kits, not only because I knew when to do the "deed", but also because it they let me know that my body was working properly. Babydust to you!!!!

Ooh baby dust i;ll have some of that! Thanks girls. I didn't wanna go down the route of ovulation kits as i don't wanna put pressure on myself cos I'm really scared that that will make it harder, if you understand? x

Totally understand there. tbh once you become aware of when you should be ov you can usually "feel" it happening!!! Guess you become more in tune with it all. hx

Maybe..think i'm gonna give it a few months before I go down that route. Full of mixed emotions and feelings at the min plus don't think my body is back to normal yet!

If you just have sex every couple of days after you period has left to a week and a half before its due again your bases will be well and truly covered, if your meant to catch the egg that month you will by doing that! Good luck to you hun!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->