Would I be off my head to...

Abigailly

Reaction score
Go out and get my nose pierced?

I've never done anything like it. I'm incredibly straight laced. I have a very plain hairstyle, dress very plain, only have my ears pierced and have 2 very conservative tattoos.

I've never done anything a bit 'out there'. But lately I've been considering just going out and getting my nose pierced. Just a little stud. Not a big bull ring (fairly sure that's not the PC name).

My DH probably wouldn't like him, but I'm sure he would get used to it.

If I got a little stud can I change it to a hoop if I wanted to? And if I don't like it does it close up? I've always loved them just never really had the balls :blush:

I have mine pierced. Let me tell you, it hurt more than my tattoos! If I'd known how bad it would hurt I never would have done it. And it was sore for a while and it took a few months to get used to constantly having something in my nose. I had to change what was in there a few times until I found something comfortable and every time I'd take it out for half a second I'd have to repierce it as it would close up so fast. Now it's been 4-5 years I think and I love it!

Not sure about changing from a stud to a hoop as I only ever wore a stud but I've had my nose pierced twice and it's closed up fine both times. Can't even tell it was ever pierced.

Go for it :)

I've had mine pierced a few times. The first time my friend pierced it for me and it got infected lol.. It didn't hurt when I got it done professionaly but after a few days of having no stud in it healed up. You can put a ring in if you get it pierced with a stud x

You deffo should!
I got mine done when I was 16 in my lunch break at college :haha: I was bored and wandering around town on my own because it was my first week and I didn't know anyone so I just went the piercer's :lol:
It did hurt like a PP said (I don't have tattoos so I can't compare, but it hurt more than my other piercings), but it's worth it. Mine didn't hurt too long after though, for about a week it was sore to yawn. It closed up pretty quickly and I don't think you'd know it was ever there now.
I sooo want mine doing again but I don't have the stones :blush:

I'd go for it hun, you can always remove it if you don't like it x

Go for it! I had mine done when I was 16. It didn't hurt much, but made my eyes water. I got rid of it after a few months as FOB didn;t like it :dohh: I really want to get it done again with a plain silver stud that I never change.

My nose piercing is my favourite piercing!

Got it done when I was 16 and haven't looked back since :haha:

It made my eyes water but the pain wasn't unbearable and I have a pretty low pain threshold! I say go for it xxx

I kind of dropped it in with my husband last night. A casual 'wha do you think of nose piercings'. And he said he's not overly fond of them... So I booked to get it done this morning while he takes DD to a party:trouble:

Side note - Mods, why do we not have a :badass: or :rocknroll: smiley when I need one?

I'm absolutely terrified... And feeling fairly pathetic that all it takes is a nose piercing to get me this giddy with rebellious excitement.:haha:

Ooh good luck.
A piercing is deffo something to get excited about! When I got my conch done last year I was like a little kid :haha:

Good luck. I loved mine! (But closed up after I took it out after a cold)

Good luck!

Pictures when it's done please! :haha:

I have the piercing itch at the minute (not an itchy piercing!) xxx

Go for it! It's not like it's irreversible and you might regret not trying it when you're older. I had mine done at 15 and it heeled up constantly when I was made to take it out at school, so they definitely heel!

Made me laugh that OH says he didnt like it, so you've booked in whilst he is out :rofl: I would like to as well but my DH hates them. Grrr.

Yay piercings! Hope you like it! The pain doesn't last and you'll hopefully have years of something you love from it! Toying with the idea of a Septum piercing myself, though i have my bridge done so it might be a bit much all down the middle of my face!

You can definitely change it to a hoop eventually. Give. it a few weeks to heal. I loved mine but had to take it out d for a job. I want it back! It made my eyes water but that was it ;) my only warning is be careful drying your face a with a towel. I had mine get caught and pulled a few times ouch!! You never know your hubby may think it's hot on ya! Have fun!
Sorry about typos my phone has a mind of its own right now...

I did it...

My husband hates it but I told him it was this pretty little stud in my nose or a naked, blonde woman, riding a horse on my thigh. Now he loves it:haha:

Most importantly, I fecking LOVE it! It wasn't as sore as I thought it would be, it made my eyes water and stung for a few seconds. And now it throbs a little bit but it wasn't too bad. I thought it wouldn't suit me because I'm a size 18 and have a round face. Also because I've not got crazy coloured hair and I certainly don't have the 'style' that people up here tend to have with it. But I think it does, I'll post a photo when the redness has gone down a bit. I look like I've been an alcoholic for years.

No one warned me that I'd be able to see it! I keep looking down at it as it catches my eye.

But I did it anyway. :happydance:

Yaaaaaaaay! So glad you love it hun :happydance:

I've got a fat face and brown hair but I love mine anyway.

Excuse the strange face!
https://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e229/charlierosexo/Mobile%20Uploads/AB23B5A2-9222-4234-A046-95890A44C217_zpsxbhk866x.jpg

I'm sure it looks fan-bloody-tastic! And yes, in the summer, I see it more because of the light :lol:

xxx

Yay glad you like it! I changed mine from a stud to a ring after like 6 weeks I think :)

I think face piercings look amazing on people with normal coloured hair and clothes style (if that makes sense! :haha:), glad you like it! I would love a nose ring, this thread has made me consider it because I'm on maternity leave and wouldn't have to start taking it out until the end of jan next year :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->