would love to chat to women lttc/assisted

wanna_bump

Reaction score
As the title says..i was ttc since april 2010 with no success, in jan 2013 we were told we had virtually zero chance of getting pregnant without help. We went through a really bad time as a couple, i suffered depression until around june this year. While i now feel better about life overall i still ache every now and again , my husband doesnt quite understand which is why im here ☺ i still hope and dream it happens someday but i know im my heart of hearts i wont be carrying another baby (i have one child who is 10 from another relationship) thanks

Hi- I have one son that we ttc for 8 years. We were diagnosed with pcos and low motility.

We have been ntnp/ttc #2 for around a year. I think we are going to start clomid with my next cycle. Ds was conceived on our first cycle so hoping it doesn't take long this time.

Hi, Wanna!
I'm in a similar position to you, hubby has azoospermia for the same reason. Tried 2 IVF cycles where they did the sperm retrieval on him. They found a few, but obviously quay was not good as both cycles failed. Now we're trying iui with a donor, and just found out this cycle failed. I'm super down, and hubby doesn't understand. I am terrified we'll never be parents. To top it off, my best friend delivered her baby yesterday, and 2 other friends just told me they are 3 months pregnant. Life couldn't be better!......sarcastic face....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->