Would you get this for your 3.5 old?

Rachel89

Reaction score
https://www.amazon.com/LEGO-Classic...8&qid=1450378285&sr=1-2&keywords=Lego+classic

It is the lego medium classic set. My LO basically has no lego's, he will begetting 3 other sets, 2 of which are duplo and one junior.

I wanted him to have some extra blocks to build with since the other sets are very theme oriented.

What do you think?:blush: I am doubting so much since this will be the last present I get him.

Good luck picking them all up lol but other than that I think he'll really enjoy it. My DH's parents have kept up all of his old lego and everytime we go visit they get it out for DS to play with, he's 3 and a half too and he loves it. They have a huge container full of different lego pieces.

My lg is getting a box of basic lego (bit smaller than the one you posted but similar type of thing) for her 4th birthday on Saturday. I always have her play with lego on a tray on the table to minimise pieces going on the floor as I have a young toddler aswell who likes to eat everything she finds!

Well I bought it for Rory as a new big brother gift at 3 years 11 months and it was a massive hit. He plays with it every single day.

We have brought our 3 year old it. He asked santa for it and plays with it at nursery. My family have more lego sets too.

we have this. got it for my then 4 year old but my now 3yr old plays with it too however he does get the bits EVERYWHERE haha!

My 3 year old would love that. He loves lego. My mum and dad have kept all my brothers old legoes for him and he plays with them when we go to their house. They'll be his when he's a few years older.

My daughter is three and would love that. She's always playing with her older sister's legos. I think it would be a great gift for your LO.

Yes Micah got some Lego classic for his third birthday and he's pretty sensible with it. He also has a Lego advent calander this year which is a big hit!

We are getting that for Holly for Christmas, I think she'll love it :)

id say go for it.. Both my kids (2.5 and 5) Love lego!

Thank you everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went out and bought it today <3 thank you guys xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->