Wow BFP!!!

chubbin

Proud mum of one
Reaction score
Ive had BFPs on an internet 10 mui (cheapie), FRER and a 'pregnant 1-2 weeks' on CB digital this morning with FMU (cheapie) and 2nd MU (FRER and CB digi). Wooo hoooo :happydance:
Im only 11 dpo, so this is VERY early and Im VERY nervous about it sticking, but its amazing to get a BFP after months of trying :) I only joined this forum this month, but felt right at home straight away and I really the support from all the lovely fm's xxxx

congrats i got 1-2 weeks on clearblue digi this mornin 2 and a positive on a tesco test this afternoon...makes me 3w 3days xxx

Thanks, and congrats to you mummykel, my digi also said 1-2 weeks, so I will look out for you on the 1st trimester board. Good luck and sticky dust to us both. Im dreading my Af due date (Fri 11th) incase anything goes wrong. Thats the lot of an early testing poas-holic I guess (shrugs) xx

Congrats luv!:happydance: Now you've no need to think of anything to tell the nosey people who keep asking you when it's going to happen!! Really pleased for you! Here's to a H+H 9 months! xxxx

thats wonderful!!! i have no doubt your little bean will stick! xxx congrats

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->