WOW burst of energy today!!

Jcliff

Reaction score
I think I may started to my nesting phase, that or I just have a huge burst of energy! I cleaned out three of our closets, organized, made more room for babyshower stuff next weekend, did 4 loads of laundry, changed cabinet hardware all by myself!!? GEEZ. Im about ready to crash :wacko:

Haha me too!! Today, even after not sleeping well at all last night, I was going nuts cleaning and organizing. I did baby laundry, organized and cleaned linen closet, cleaned my dresser drawers, and started a baking soda/vinegar grout cleaning project.. And I feel like I could keep going!

Me too! DH and I deep cleaned ALL day. Steam cleaned carpets, organized, scrubbed walls, etc. We even took apart our bed and cleaned under it. We went nuts. I feel SO relieved!

Glad you felt good and were productive! It was 70 degrees here today, so we took our 1 yr old to the zoo. Walked all day and now can't move. Ha, want to come over with your burst of energy and clean my closets for me?? :)

Wish I could find my energy! Got a day to myself with no LOs today and so far I've ate toast, watched day time tellie and I've now somehow ended up flopped on my bed....I did come upstairs to get the ironing done but my bed looked so inviting haha....thinking a little snooze maybe then have a productive afternoon!

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"