wow shocked to be joining you ladies......

leahtaba

Reaction score
Hiya, Im leah! I just got a very shocking BFP. I have a DD born 30/09/12 and although we was talking about TTC again in my head I didnt expect it to happen not only out first try, but only one bd that wasnt even at my most fertile time of month as we wasnt going to actively try for a couple of months!

Feel a bit shocked and confused to say the very least but never the less hello! Hope all you ladies are well x

Hi :hi:
Congratulations!

I just found out yesterday. Looks like we will have a similar age gap, how are you feeling?

Congrats...so nice to recognise a few ppl from baby club. Itll be great having 2 LO's close in age xx

Congratulations!

I just found out yesterday. Looks like we will have a similar age gap, how are you feeling?

Congrats to you aswell pixie :) I feel ok I don't think its quite sunk in yet. How do you feel about the age gap? I keep looking at my dd and feeling guilty cause she's still so tiny :( silly I know!

Congratulations :) I remember you from last time I Was pregnant xx

Congratulations!

Congrats to you aswell pixie :) I feel ok I don't think its quite sunk in yet. How do you feel about the age gap? I keep looking at my dd and feeling guilty cause she's still so tiny :( silly I know!

I'm excited for them to be fairly close together but also crapping myself a bit if im honest. Logan is a really demanding toddler and i worry he will suffer from lack of attention, but on the other hand he's really caring and helpful so might love being a big brother.
I loved my pregnancy the first time, but looking back it was quite hard with morning sickness until 18 weeks, SPD and bad anxiety. I'm more excited then scared but i cant help but thing of the negatives.
I'm sure i'll be fine once its sunk in a bit - i hope! We were NTNP so this baby is very much planned and wanted. It was just a bit unexpected so soon lol.

How many weeks is everyone?

Congratulations!

I'm excited for them to be fairly close together but also crapping myself a bit if im honest. Logan is a really demanding toddler and i worry he will suffer from lack of attention, but on the other hand he's really caring and helpful so might love being a big brother.
I loved my pregnancy the first time, but looking back it was quite hard with morning sickness until 18 weeks, SPD and bad anxiety. I'm more excited then scared but i cant help but thing of the negatives.
I'm sure i'll be fine once its sunk in a bit - i hope! We were NTNP so this baby is very much planned and wanted. It was just a bit unexpected so soon lol.

How many weeks is everyone?

yeah same here I really didn't expect it so soon I'm a bit baffled to be honest! That's what I worry about with my DD, she is also pretty demanding and I worry she'll get jealous. I also had anxiety during my last pregnancy- not fun at all :nope: fx'd for us both for an anxiety free 9 months!!!

I think I am around the four week mark... but last time I thought I had my dates spot on and they were changed by a week so I guess we'll see!

Congrats and welcome! Have a h&h 9 months and happy holidays!:xmas8:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->