Wow!

MissingBubs

Reaction score
I've just found baby's heartbeat with my Sonaline B at 9 weeks exactly. I'm amazed. Didn't find DD until 13 weeks. I had a lot more patience this time round though and it paid off!
Forgot how utterly incredible that sound is.
:cloud9::happydance::cloud9:

Celebrating with a decaf tea and a ham sandwich!

Aw that's lovely Hun! Got mine delivered in the post today but put it away for another few weeks lol!
Beautiful sound isn't it?! Enjoy! And enjoy your ham sandwich, given me a craving for one now lol!

I found mine this morning in about 10mins and i spent over a hour the other day and couldnt find it lol xx

I've been having a daily listen to Nemo's heartbeat for the last 3 days. Congrats on finding baby. It is the most beautiful sound in the world.xxx

Thanks ladies. It's truly incredible. I'm now excited to be pregnant!! And super excited for my private scan a week today.
Ham sandwich was delish, by the way!

Congrats on finding the heartbeat, you inspired me to get my doppler out. I have been trying to find it for the last week with no luck! I had convinced myself there was no baby. But I found it 178bpm and the most beautiful sound in the world. Feel like a weight has been lifted. It was so clear I cant believe I hadnt found it before!

Congrats on finding the heartbeat, you inspired me to get my doppler out. I have been trying to find it for the last week with no luck! I had convinced myself there was no baby. But I found it 178bpm and the most beautiful sound in the world. Feel like a weight has been lifted. It was so clear I cant believe I hadnt found it before!

Ah, that's great. Well done you!

That's great, congrats!

It's so encouraging to hear other people's joyful pregnancy moments!

Just wanted to pass on to you some info that you're totally free to take or leave, that pregnant women are encouraged not to eat deli or sandwich meat unless cooked to steaming due to risk of bacteria. I'm sure a ham sandwich will not hurt anything and I typically don't give unsolicited advise but I wanted to pass it on because I was very surprised to learn this myself and wasn't sure how widely known it is.

Congrats again:)

That's great, congrats!

It's so encouraging to hear other people's joyful pregnancy moments!

Just wanted to pass on to you some info that you're totally free to take or leave, that pregnant women are encouraged not to eat deli or sandwich meat unless cooked to steaming due to risk of bacteria. I'm sure a ham sandwich will not hurt anything and I typically don't give unsolicited advise but I wanted to pass it on because I was very surprised to learn this myself and wasn't sure how widely known it is.

Congrats again:)

Thanks for the advice. It's probably slightly different the way they sell meats over here in the UK, but we have packed meats and then deli meats. I was reffering to a packaged ham sandwich which is completely safe in pregnancy. Thank you for your advice. I visited the mw for the first time in this pregnancy and she gave me the list of no-go foods. I was pleased to see few if any changes since I had my DD, which is refrshing. These things usually change a lot in a short space of time don't they?!
Anyway, thank you again.

Iv just had runny dippy eggs and I dont care they tasted so good

How many weeks is it until u can normally pick up on babies heart beat an thinking of purchasing one. Which is the best make, had a mmc at 11 weeks so extremely nervouse this time round. So hope it's a supper sticky bean xx

I think around 12 weeks is probably average although a lot of ladies have fabulous pieces of kit that work at 8 weeks. There is a lady on here who found baby at around 7 weeks I think!! I have a Sonaline B and it's brilliant. No experience with the other brands so can't comment on those, sorry.

Bumblebee most dopplers will pick up a heartbeat by 12 weeks. I have a hi-bebe bt200 LCD Doppler, which has a 2 MHz probe which is supposed to enable you to pick up the heartbeat earlier, and is also recommended over a 3 MHz probe for overweight women (which I am). With DS3 I picked up his heartbeat at 7+4 but did not find it again til 10 weeks. With this baby I first found the heartbeat at 8+5 and have listened every day since. I too had a mmc, at 12 weeks so the sound is massively reassuring xxx

i dont even know where to look, i have found my hearybeat, it seems to be everywhere!!!! and lots of wind noises but no hb :(

i dont even know where to look, i have found my hearybeat, it seems to be everywhere!!!! and lots of wind noises but no hb :(

Go really really low down Hun, almost on top of your pubic bone and angle the probe towards your hoo ha! Then just slowly change the angle without actually moving the location of the probe. Once you've done that in one spot move the probe ever so slightly and repeat. It can take a lot of time and patience earlier on! Good luck!

Its awesome! I rented one both times. It was extremely reassuring, especially when pregnant with my twins. Yay for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->