Wow!

SleepyBaby

Reaction score
Kicks happening, got used to that feeling again!

Today, ive felt baby roll, the whole little body rubbing against my belly, its like a cat rubbing its head on you, only its my baby and its on the inside and holy moley full bonding moment there!

Excitement just hit! where did that even come from! 1st time ive been actually excited to meet baby!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

So that would be my biggest bonding moment of the pregnancy, my little roller baby :D Whats been your biggest bonding moment with bump?

Feeling baby roll around, stretch, kick, get comfortable....definitely what I'm grateful for at this stage in my pregnancy (23 weeks). Enjoy every moment of it!!! :)

I haven't been feeling any consistent kicks but here and there. I've also felt the rolly-poly sensations.
One of my and SOs biggest bonding moments with this baby was finding out he was a little boy.
It was nice to put a bit of an identity with him instead of just "him or her" or "the baby". And we get to refer to him by name now.
Also all our ultrasounds have been lovely experiences. Nothing like getting to see him on the big screen lol.

Every scan I've had has brought me a little closer to her.

Finding out that she's a little girl changed everything for me, knowing more about who she is, helped me to feel more maternal and connected to her.

Seeing my belly move for the first time was quite special as well..

Yes! I'm 26 weeks and today was the first time baby did a big stretch and jutted her head into my ribs. I literally could feel her head and spine with my hands for a few minutes until she moved again - which is the first time this pregnancy! I definitely felt way more bonded to her after that! I'm excited for her to do it again!

I'm still waiting for movement. I'm looking forward to feeling the kicks again :)

I'm loving the movements. Biggest bonding moment for me was finding out it's another little boy. My husband and little boy were there too so it was a really special moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->