Wow

x Zaly x

Mum of three
Reaction score
I can't quite believe I'm typing this but it turns out I'm pregnant!! With my third.. apparently the pull out method doesn't work😂 I'm still in shock but very happy😊

IMAG0026.jpg

Wow you must be very fertile indeed! What a surprise! Congrats and good luck :flower:

I am soooooo happy for you!!! I am new to this forum and this is my first post!! If you don't mind me asking, how long have you used the pullout method for? I have heard very mixed reviews on whether it works well or not. I am just curious because that is the method that me and my SO are using right now.
Congratulations again :happydance:

Hahaha!!! My first is living proof the pull out method doesn't work. Congratulations!!!

I am soooooo happy for you!!! I am new to this forum and this is my first post!! If you don't mind me asking, how long have you used the pullout method for? I have heard very mixed reviews on whether it works well or not. I am just curious because that is the method that me and my SO are using right now.
Congratulations again :happydance:

Thank you so much newromantic :) I have been using the pull out method for seven years and not one slip up until now lol, we thought we were being so careful well just goes to show you :haha: So if your not planning on having a baby soon i suggest a proper form of contraception :winkwink: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->