Wraps for Newborns

blessed

Mama to baby girl :)
Reaction score
Hey ladies! I'm having my 1st baby and I'm trying to prepare as best I can!

I want to wear my baby from day number 1! Is this possible? Which wraps are best for this? I'm a little nervous about newborns and slings as I've been reading all kinds of breathing problems that can happen. :nope: So I'm leaning towards wraps... mei tai's, maya's, woven?

Does anyone have the Lovey Duds wraps? They come in organic cotton and organic bamboo! :thumbup: but are kind of pricey... plus I still dont know about the whole newborn thing....

Any help is much appreciated! Help me calm my worries... I'm one of those girls thats afraid to even HOLD a newborn for fear I'm not doing it right... so this might be tough for me... but i'm DETERMINED! :happydance:

I love my babyhawk, but i didnt use a carrier untill logan was 6 weeks old due to having a section so thats not much help im afraid! I know alot of women rate the moby or the close carier for when they are very little but i donnt have expereince with these hopefully someone else will come along and offer some advice :D

My chances for c-section are kind of high.. so all information is appreciated! Thanks so much! I'm leaning towards a moby, or that lovey duds... no clue:shrug:

The lovely duds looks lovely and seems similar in type to the close carrier. See if you can find a second hand one somewhere to try out maybe? At least that way you havent spent loads of money on something you may not get on with :D

Thats a good idea! Ebay here I come! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->