wrexham/ flintshire area

MissWaiting

Me, OH and Milo pup TTC 1
Reaction score
looking to make friends in the wrexham or flintshire area the only people i know in my area are the people i work with and need people who know how im feeling im wtt at the moment dont know when we will move into ttc. I have hearing loss and just feeling rather alone at the moment i dont tend to go out as dont enjoy the clubs here as i dont tend to drink pretty please if you are in my sorta area get in touch im 22 and have a little patterdale pup have a wonderful other half but still feeling abit isolated.

Oh wow that's not far away :) it's a small world sometimes!

I was just flicking through some forums that I never usually look at and came across this one and saw your little message and thought I'd say hiya :)

Not far at all really :D it is a small world I used to live in caergwerle

I dated a fella in caergwerle once..... on bryn yorkin!! Lol. So I see you're wtt?

I lived the other end Bryn yorkin is bloody steep lol an yer wtt for the forseable future waiting for the mr to give in a d give me a actual time frame he did last week then in one fowl swoop took it away tonight so in no mans land again :/ u never know we might have meet before

My other half was constantly setting goals and targets that we had to meet before we could think about having children and those targets kept being moved about and it was really frustrating, then nature decided to take over all of his plans when my pill failed!!! He wasn't best pleased to start with but he warmed up to the idea after a while (I think he was just scared at that a big change having a baby would be and so kept putting it off) and now he's the best dad ever.

You're only young so time is on ur side but I know that's not what you want to hear - you want a goal to aim at! I assume you've tried sitting down with him and trying to have a "serious" chat? It could be that he's scared like my other half was but wont admit it and tries to hide it by putting it off

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->