Wrist Reins?

KX

Reaction score
Anyone recommend any?

Rebecca has never wore her normal reins (I loved them-pink Princess one's:rofl:) as she just used to dangle and refuse to walk-it hurt my back.

So-she still runs off, and when I have lucy in the buggy its hard to chase her, so I like the look of the wrist reins, but want them in pink?

Anyone have any recommendations or can help?

i had em, and tbh there crap!!! aside from feeling liek your child is a dog on a lead, there velcro!!! an im sure madam is as clever as chloe in learning how to pull em off!!!1

I quite like Charlies, think they were from Boots (but blue, sorry!) They have an elasticy bit. Charlie likes them and keeps them on no problem.
We never got on with reins either.

I found that Seren just dangled from one arm with the wrist ones instead of dangling from both with the normal reins - she just likes to be free. No help but you are not alone - I am considering one of those retractable leads likeyou get for dogs :)

:rofl: Excellent idea Beanie,Im off to Pets at Home now, will pick one up for you!:winkwink:

I tried one and she liked it at first...think it was a bit of a novelty but then she started whinging and wanted it off....yvanne I agree I felt silly like I had a dog on a lead!

I think its better to get them to learn to hold hands or hold onto the pram than use wrist straps....If Ella refuses to hold hands or pram I threaten to put her in her pram and count to 3 and it works everytime she holds my hand!

I tried them and they are rubbish kids can take them off so easy too xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->