Wtf..?

princess_x0

Reaction score
Ok I'm not sure where to post this, but since I know this board better I will put it here.

Does the implant (or any contraception) change the colour, shape and size of your nipples?
My boobs are very painful atm, they haven't got bigger but my nipples have got really dark and big :shy::blush:
:saywhat:

mine did when i was first pregnant. i didn't notice at first as i was using sun beds at the time which changed my nipples :blush: but they become a lot darker and bigger x x x

Oh my.
I wish I knew this lol. What about bigger, in diameter. My boobs haven't grown but my nipples have!

mine did when i was first pregnant. i didn't notice at first as i was using sun beds at the time which changed my nipples :blush: but they become a lot darker and bigger x x x

Well I don't think I'm pregnant..Well I hope not anywho..:shrug:
xxx

:dohh: sorry honey i've just re-read your post, series baby brain! i've never know my pill to do that honey :hugs:

Okees no worries my boobs are just soooo sore it's making me feel sick.
Thankyouu xxx

Okees no worries my boobs are just soooo sore it's making me feel sick.
Thankyouu xxx

:hugs: i'm so sorry to hear that, i no mine often hurt before :witch: - which i suppose is a hormonal change, and contraception is the same kind of change, could be that, hope you feel better soon :hugs:

I think you should do another preg test just incase. Did you get your implant out? xx

Nope, decided to keep it in as I have kinda met someone. I have started bleeding again too so I don't think I am pregnant. xxx

Hi hon, it could be due to the hormonal changes although I've never known the areola's to get darker. Why don't you call your doctor and just inquire?

Nope, decided to keep it in as I have kinda met someone. I have started bleeding again too so I don't think I am pregnant. xxx

Good for you, i hope he treats you right. And the other stuff was probably because of the hormones from the implant. xx

Yeah, taking things so slow. I don't even want to make it official just yet.
Yeah I think so too, still have to go get bloods done as my dad's gf thinks I'm anemic (she's a nurse). So will go to doc's when I can be bothered haha xxx

i have herd of them getting darker aswell

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->