WTT Craziness

bluebelle25

Reaction score
Hey Ladies!

I just wanted to introduce myself in this section. I posted in the TWW section as I did something a bit crazy but feel that maybe it might be nice to join you girls here.

Basically, my hubby and I have been waiting 2 years to start trying. Well I have wanted to since we have been together which is nearly 7 years! But officially decided to wait for 2 years back in 2014 so 2 years and 1 month ago!

So we came off bcp in Feb to get it out of my system, and then had one month trying in June. No luck. Then he got his dream job and said that he wanted to again wait a couple of months to settle in at his new job.... I didn't see how this would change anything, but he said he couldn't think about making choices for the future when he didn't know how his future daily life looked. So I reluctantly agreed to waiting until September....

BUT... on sunday we were being intimate- but because he wanted to wait again for a couple of months we only used hands. And this is where I ask you please not to judge.... I know I was ovulating and had crazy good EWCM, so when I went to the bathroom with his "stuff" on my hands (sorry TMI) and decided to use my hand to put it up on my cervix....
I know, I know. This is stupid. And awful. And now I feel terrible but also hopeful that maybe I will get pregnant...... Remember he does want a baby too- just the timing might be slightly not in his "dream"scenario...

Anyway I posted in the TWW to see if it was possible to get preggers this way. And some say yes, and I found an old post that says someone did get preggers this way!

Anyway, it is unlikely that I will be. Even though I hope! So thought it good to introduce myself here. Maybe being able to talk to you guys might stop me acting crazy in the future!

Have any of you ladies done or thought about doing crazy things whilst having crazy baby fever during WTT??!?!

I hope you get the result right for you and you OH.
I wouldn't have been able to do what you did without telling my OH - if you are preg is he not going to wonder how?
xx

I hope you get the result right for you and you OH.
I wouldn't have been able to do what you did without telling my OH - if you are preg is he not going to wonder how?
xx

We used the pull out method the day before so I think he will just assume it was that!

I know. I am shocked I did it but I really didn't even think it through- it just happened! I have a friend who tricked her BF (told him she was on bcp when she wasn't) and I thought that was disgusting to do and we have since lost contact....

The difference here is my OH does want a baby. We have been planning for this moment, bought a house, have savings, sacrificed our dream wedding as a family was what we both wanted. Both decided we were in the right place- tried for one month and then this job came up and think he just wants to focus on one thing at a time...... Which is totally fair but I honestly don't see how one month changes anything! I think maybe he didn't want the pressure of trying trying.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->