WTT in the not-so-near future?

S

sing<3

So I was just wondering if anyone else is WTT for longer than most? I've noticed that most people are planning to TCC in the next year or so, and as I'm WTT for much longer than that (8 years minumum!) wondered if there was anyone else the same....

I'm WTT for so long because I'm only 16 at the moment, but so baby obsessed (and always have been) that I joined bnb to try to make the time go faster! :thumbup:

I'm only waiting 1 year 8 months, but Thompsonic is 16 too and in the same boat as you. Check out her journal, I'm sure she'd be happy to be WTT buddies :) I hope she doesn't mind me suggesting her, I don't think she will. But you two just have similar stories, that's all :)
I was 16 and broody too, and honestly, it probably doesn't seem like it but as long as you're in education the time just flies by. It's when I finished college it got harder!
Welcome and hope you enjoy your stay :) xx

Hey, im 20 (21 in dec) and my fiance and I are having to wait for about 4/5 years before we can TTC. It seems ages away now but the time will fly by. Fuffyburra is right, the time you spend in education really does go so fast. I started college this month, next year I'm hoping to go to university which last 3 years. Looking to get married in Sept 2013, then hopefully TTC once we're married (depending on finacial situation etc). I often find myself being very broody at times and sometimes I just want to hop into my time machine and fast forward until i'm married but you know what there's so many good things i'd miss out on if I had a baby now and didn't go to uni. Enjoy being young :) xx

Hey, i'm 19 and my bf is 20 and we're both still in uni so we'll be waiting for a long time as well, maybe 5 or 6 years to give us enough time to finish studying and create a home to bring a child into.
the time will fly by like livestrong said, but you are not alone with the long wait!

same here.. im 19... won't be trying for probably another 5-6 years at least
need to finish my bachelors & masters degrees first and oh needs to get his degree as well :thumbup:

however, agreed... time flies in school

School seems like 5 mins ago to me and i left that place 6 years ago...

You are being very sensible waiting and i hope the years pass quickly but not too quickly for you :) Enjoy it...you wont get them years back

xxx

yeah the time through school goes so quickly, and then to me uni has gone even quicker. it actually just feels like yesterday when it was freshers week and now im into my final year. it flies by, then as soon as educations over, even though we have to wait at least we can actually be earning money and saving towards our babas :D xxxxxx

Haha, I don't mind fuffyburra suggesting me at all! I have a 10 year wait! It's so hard seeing everyone TTC in a few months when I know that there is no point me even counting down at this stage :(
The OH said yesterday he wants us to have a baby in 6 years though :) But I don't think this would be sensible as we'd be in uni then!

Probably not sensible, but doable. I have friends at uni who're pregnant/have babies. I'm such a terrible influence :p Don't listen to me XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->