WTT or TTC?

michkotte

Reaction score
Hi girls,

I need your advice.
I had a MC last saturday. It was painfull physically and emotionnally but I am now back to my old self, and feeling broody again and my sexual appetite is back... really want TTC. Is it too early? Do u think I should WTC? Thanks

I think you should do what you think is right for you.

Sorry to hear about your loss xxx

:hugs: Have you had a period? You might want to wait for one first to be sure your body is back to normal. You might not be ovulating right away.

:hugs: Have you had a period? You might want to wait for one first to be sure your body is back to normal. You might not be ovulating right away.

I agree with PeanutBean, wait until you have AF and when you know your cycles are back to normal give it a go, but hey just do what it right for you in the end!

Sorry for your loss and hope that helps xxxx

Dear Michkotte,
So sorry for your loss. Hope you are recovering well.

Generally it is advised to wait at least 3 months when trying to conceive after a miscarriage. I know it's tough, but this is because your body, (especially your delicate insides), needs time to repair and recover. I think its a good idea to give your body this much needed time.

Good luck!

xoxo

Wait until your period, then go for it! Good luck hun, hugs

if you're both emotionally ready start trying. My first baby was stillborn at 24 weeks and the Drs in the hospital said wait 3 months. When my GP and I researched it there is no medical evidence to suggest waiting for 3 months, except one Austalian study that says getting pregnant too soon after a stillborn baby increases your risk of post natal depression. So my GP and I decided to wait for a period to date me (again there no evidence that you need to do this but it makes dating you easier).
I got pregnant after the first period so it was 3 months later and had my 2nd daughter 11 months after the first.
Good luck
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Its compleatly up to you. Some doctors say wait until your first period, thats only because its easier for dating if you do get pregnant straight away. If you feel fine physicaly and mentaly then go for it

Thank you girls! As I had a natural MC, and last monday almost everything had gone back to normal (I had a scan), I am going to try straight away! If my body is not ready I won't get pregnant! Cheers!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->