WTT September 2015

honeysuede

Reaction score
Hi! Is anyone else planning on TTC from September this year?
We are excited about no.3 but I only had an emergency c-section 4 months ago and we are getting married 11th September so we decided to wait until then, although had a few slip ups already:haha: only 3 more cycles to be careful:haha:

I was trying for almost 2 years to conceive DS1 and I became somewhat obsessed and I dread to think how many pee sticks I went through. DS2 was a surprise against all odds but a welcome one. So I have no idea what to expect this time.

Anyway, if anyone would like to wait it out with me let me know:flower: xx

September is our current planned date, since that's when hubby is supposed to return home. :)

Can't believe how quickly the time is flying by!

Good luck with your wedding :)

Yay we can wait together :)
Luckily I have a lot going on in the next 11.5 weeks to keep me occupied! haha. Am off to Glastonbury festival thursday til Monday, got OH.s bday 2 weeks after and we have a day out & concert in london, have my hen do & wedding & honeymoon to focus on. I am hoping these things help distract me. xx

My OH and I are hoping to start ttc in Sept. if things go well... trying to wait out the after-depo effects and hoping my cycle will return before then.
Kitteh, congrats on the hubby coming home, my prayers are with you that all stays well with him until he is home safe. My husband luckily is medically retired after 2 tours...

Me!! LO was an emergency c-section too but will be turning 1 in September... It took nearly 4 years to conceive him, so we don't want to wait around too long for the next one. :haha:

Hi ladies! I went to Glastonbury festival and am only just sorted since being back:haha:
How is everyone? It is nice to know we can wait it out together and then join the TTC rollercoaster at the same time:thumbup:
We booked our honeymoon yesterday & I am sooo excited, 10 weeks today until the wedding so 10 weeks until TTC:flower:
xx

we *might* ttc no.3 in sept onwards. We are going on holiday in sept amd I want to relax (as much as I can with 2 toddlers) and enjoy a few drinks etc plus the thought of being in the boiling heat whilst pregnant isnt a great thought.
were still trying to decide if we should or not but I just dont feel were finished and we did think close age gap would be good. I have a 12 month old daughter and 23 month old son.

Were ttc no 2 from late aug / early sept. Its taken me nearly 4 years to decide but im deffo ready eeeek.

I work at a seaside town so work will distract me well untill sept

catty - I know exactly what you mean about just not feeling like you are finished, I knew when I was PG with DS2 that he wouldn't be our last... but the next one ( if we are lucky enough to have him/her) will be the last. Where are you going on holiday?

Tanikins - what seaside town? half my family have movedto Hemsby! :)
xxx

I'll be trying from September onwards too! I can't wait!!!

catty - I know exactly what you mean about just not feeling like you are finished, I knew when I was PG with DS2 that he wouldn't be our last... but the next one ( if we are lucky enough to have him/her) will be the last. Where are you going on holiday?

Tanikins - what seaside town? half my family have movedto Hemsby! :)
xxx

We're in good old Skeggy Vegas lmao

Hello! My husband and I will hopefully be starting to try again in September. I am having my 5th miscarriage, 3 of them have been since my last son. I have an appt for a fertility consult on September 4th and then hopefully I can start Ttc again with my September's cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->