WTT Til June 2018 - Anyone Else?

Kay_

Reaction score
Recently have been TTC #1 but they all ended with BFN and AF showing. DH is away until the end of May so we will be trying again for June cycle and afterwards. I also have an appointment to check that my tubes are not blocked in any way because it has been so frustrating. Anyone else waiting to try for their June cycle?:flower:

We have been TTC but if I'm not pregnant this cycle we'll be waiting until May! We are TTC #2.

@nmpjcp2015 Looking forward to joining you for our May/June cycles.

Hoping you get your BFP!:dust:

Are you doing anything special while you wait? I'm trying to loose 15 lbs to get a healthier starting BMI. Mine is 29 :(

Are you doing anything special while you wait? I'm trying to loose 15 lbs to get a healthier starting BMI. Mine is 29 :(

Funny that you mention that..I am actually trying to GAIN a few more pounds lol and on top of that I plan to work out a ton at the same time (more on my butt/legs). It's definitely a plus in a way for me not being pregnant right now, I can focus on this more until DH comes home:happydance:

Me! I’m coming off the pill at the end of May so we will start TTC as soon as I get my first period off the pill :)

We have a wedding ceremony beginning of June and we'll be trying the week afterward and should be able to catch a cycle right away if my cycles stay on track. I'm super excited to start trying for baby #2

Hi, we will be ttc number two in July. We just brought a house and need to save to cover the unpaid part of my maternity leave :) Glad to join you ladies while we play the waiting game!

I'm still bf my toddler, so I also want to wean him before we start, I would ideally like to have weaned by our birthdays (he was born on my b'day) so the one special thing I plan on doing is going out with my bestie (who lives out of town) and letting off steam with a girls night out. The last almost three years I haven't really felt like I've owned my body and I would like at least one night abusing it lol as my bestie said "Lets party like we are in our late 20s!" hahaha

Not June, but July for #1! We are going on a European cruise in May and I want to be able to enjoy all of the walking around of sight seeing and of course the wine! My periods were terrible before I got on the pill but super light on it, so that's another reason why I'm staying on until after our trip. Then I'll start tracking my cycle and hopefully be ready to go in July!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->