WTT Vent Thread?

Wnt2beAMom

Reaction score
Anyone need to vent? TTC has a vent thread...I find a lot of us have a lot to vent about as well......

Me (Inner dialogue 10 minute ago): "Ugh, I HATE having to take this stupid BCP every day!... But at least that means I am one day closer to TTC I guess...." - True Story

My vent for the day:

My best friend just announced to me that she's pregnant again. Her daughter is about 4 months old. I am so happy and excited for her, but so jealous. In the time I've been WTT, she's gotten pregnant twice and will have had two babies before I even get to consider TTC.

My daughter is 9.5 months and I want my babies close together. I would like to TTC this fall when my little girl is 18 months and aim for a baby when she is around 3. My husband doesn't even want to CONSIDER TTC until she turns two, and that would be very early for him. :/

My boss is openly ttc. She's got a dd that's 2 it's my turn. I want to ttc right now. Finished another pack of bc today. Every time I wish it was my last but not even close. 12 months to go. Not fair. :(

For me it's not knowing when I'll have children and it's the one thing I think about the most every day.

I hate that we are WTT because I am scared of my body changing (so vain I know) and I am also scared I will not be a good mother. I do want children, but I need to get past these fears.

I want a sibling for Thomas but I feel so selfish :cry: My son has several problems which we need to (and are) focus on - a baby really wouldn't help. Also, if my son's problems are genetic would it even be right to have another?? :cry:

I come from a family where fertility isn't a problem. My sister has 7 children all of which have a 1-2 year age gap. My niece is going down a similar route, 21 and 2 children. Me, I have to TTC for years and finally when we get our chance our child ends up with a disability. It's not fair and I don't care how childish that sounds. I don't want my son to have a disability and I want to be able to complete our family without all this fear hanging over us.

I want by dh to have an adult conversation about having another baby!!! I want to have an estimate of when we can try again and I don't want it to be more than a year away.

This month we can't try because I am having a surgery in 2 weeks. I am more upset about postponing TTC than about the surgery itself.

Also, I found out that my old friend is pregnant just 2 weeks after her wedding! While we are very happy for them - we wanted babies before they even considered being together... Seems so unfair!

I would love to have baby #2 sooner rather than later but we just can't afford it right now. Can't afford for me to be a sahm and can only afford one child in childcare. I envy my sahm friends.

Great idea for a thread!

My vent today - I'm fed up of worrying. Worrying about age gaps and weight loss and my possibly infertility second time round too (lost a tube due to ectopic first pregnancy, was LTTTC with my DD). Fed up of no certainty and having to wait longer than I wanted because of childcare costs :(

Ahhh! Kinda pissed about someone I know announcing a pregnancy today! My dad's best friend since kindergarten's son is now expecting his first with his wife. I get sooooooo compared to my dad's friends kids ALL the time. His daughter just bought a house, and now this! Well maybe this will open my dad up to becoming a grandpa now....

Sometimes, I wish hubby would just "let go and let God." In my heart, I don't want to wait 16 months to try. I know it makes the most sense, but it's just really, really hard some days.

I wish I wasn’t so scared of a small age gap between a possible pregnancy. My son is 7 months and 2 weeks old.

And also scared to tell my husband if I was pregnant. He made such a fuss with our son bc he said that we couldn’t afford a baby EVENTHOUGH he has a 9 year old daughter with his ex wife when he was 22. He is now 31 and married to me (I’m 26). Plus it’s NOT my fault that he pays child support.

Why should I go without having my dream of 2 child just bc he was young and dumb at the age of 22.

I’m the one who gets up at all hours, plus I work a full time job that I am away from my son 9.5 hours a day except weekends. I am the one that pays for his formula and baby food… and I’m the one that makes sure my son has EVERYTHING he needs. My husband is hardly home bc he works so much.

My best friend just told me she is pregnant, I am super happy and excited for her but very jellous as well!
I know it's best for us to wait a few more months but it's like all the signs are pointing to us to try now.. Grrr have been on the pill for almost 7 years with no period and now I have had one out of the blue!.. Decided to stop taking it because not having a period was the main reason I was staying on it.... Just feeling grrr about the whole situation at the moment.

I am so annoyed that OH and I are being so responsible and waiting until the time/situation is right, when a lot of people I know are not!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->