WW Please help :(

tilly-maggie

Reaction score
Ive started weight watchers today and im in desperate need for any help possible. Im on 22 points a day but im not sure how to split them up through the day. Also im on a very tight budget so im looking for some cheap, breakfast, lunch and supper ideas. Is there a website with free recipes on? I would be most greatful. I need to lose 80lbs :blush:

are you doing the old program? I'm not sure how it worked in the UK I'm afraid (though some on the WW support group may be able to help you out). The points here were different than there on the old program--they are the same now......

Anyways that's probably not helpful at all. Check out the support group :hugs: I'm sure some of the ladies from the UK would be able to help you out better than me

Hi good luck on your weightloss journey.

I'm assuming your using the old system. I think weightwatchers website shows recipes but you would need to calculate the points. In regards to how many points for each meal it's purely down to what works best for you.

On the old system a typical day for me was
Bf porridge with small 1 point banana
Lh chicken with plain salad and jacket potato
Dh rice or pasta with either stir fry veg or tomato sauce with veg
Snacks 2 plums, strawberries,

I would also try and save some points each day (max 4 a day) to use at weekend for slightly bigger meals

You can also gain activity points which could be saved to be used for a treat or weekend

Be careful with fruit juices, mango, as they have more points than you think

More recipes can be found in ww magazine but once again you would need to recalculate

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->