WWE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarlyP

Mum of 2 & baking #3
Reaction score
DS loves action figures, and making them fight, so DH and I would like to get him a wrestling ring, I don't get to my local town a lot so has anyone seen them in shops like home bargains/B&M etc?

I have found one in Smyths for £19.99 but wondered if we could get it cheaper.

TIA :flower:

Nah, I'd say that's a pretty standard price.

I got my ds wwe ring in smyths for £16 when they had20% off last week! maybe hold off in case they do another one

That is a good price - just make sure you get the right type of ring for the figures. WWE generally do 3 sizes of figures and have standard rings for the bigger figures and smaller rings for the smaller 'rumbler' figures. My son has every WWE ring going and his Xmas list so far is a new one coming out on pre-order and load more figures!

Keep an eye out for Smyths sales and Amazon

Thanks for that cupcake would not have realized they came in different sizes.

If he's a big fan then tickets to a live event would be a great present. They usually tour the UK in November and May. Tickets for next year's tour will probably be on sale early December.

He's never actually watched it lol!

He is obsessed with action figures, more so action man, but they don't sell them anymore, he throws them all over the house, they need to be quite durable, so I have got him a spiderman action figure, then I thought maybe he would like wrestlers, especially as they have a ring etc.

Haha! Fair enough!
The WWE figures are very durable! My brother in law used to play (roughly!) with them when he was about 12. He's 25 now and they're still in good condition! :haha:

I can imagine, I know my brother passed a lot on to his son and he buys a few off eBay and they're still great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back