WWT But Having To Wait =(

Metou09

Reaction score
Hey their everybody im new here :happydance:

me and my fiancee have been thinking about starting our own lil family im so excited..
the only thing is ive got the Implon ( cant spell it ) implant and the waitin list is about a month ahhhhh lol

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hug:

welcome to WTT, sorry you have to wait, but that month will hopfully fly by. Goodluck with the family..xoxoxo

hey hun, welcome! It's an exciting time. Look at that month positively in that you can spend it getting ready, make sure you're taking conception supplements, including folic acid and get yourself into the best shape you can so that when you do start, you'll be in the best position possible to aid conception!

good luck xx

Hi and welcome! :hi: I too am having to wait through another month before I trash my BCPs. I keep telling myself it's going to go quick! Maybe we will see each other in TTC! :happydance:

i went to my family planning on wednesday to have my implant removed she told me 2 ring another number and it could be a month. so i rang this number and theirs a family plannin on monday you just walk in with no appointment and they can take the implant out their nd then.. so i shall be goin monday im excited lol!! when i have my implant out how long shall i leave it before i do a OV test?

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->