X Factor line up

DanielleM

Reaction score
So it was announced recently the line up is to be Simon, Louis, Nicole and Sharon.

I must admit I have half heartedly watched the last few series just having it on in the background whilst mainly on the iPad I much prefer the audition stages and lose interest when the live shows begin.

What do you all think? Will you be watching?

I don't have a choice :haha: For some odd reason my OH loves X Factor. I can't stand it :haha: I said from the first episode last year that Rita ora and Nick Grimshaw were absolutely awful so I'm glad they got rid of them.

I love the X factor! Glad Sharon and Louis are back x

It's my Christmas countdown :) will also be my countdown until husband is home, the programme annoys me tons but I'm looking forward to watching it guilt free while my husband is away lol :)

I'm glad Louis is back :) Nicole I actually liked last time she was on it, so quite happy with that. Sharon mehhh can take her or leave her.

Oh that sounds like a good line up.

I hope they get rid of the awful stage bit where they fight for their seat.

Yay! One happy bunny... Been ages since Something I liked on tele x

What did we all think this weekend? My highlight was honey G, I was in stitches at her :haha:

Oh god she was so cringey... Hilarious!

I enjoyed it. I like the judge panel and thought there was a good mix of good and hideous auditions.., lol x

I enjoyed it. Honey G cracked me up and a few of the others

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->