x3 e-bay cheapies

MandaAnda

Reaction score
x3 EEEUC animal print e-bay cheapies (97k-gallery) with satiny outer - purple, blue and yellow-green backgrounds. Used only a handful of times, no stains. Each comes with an original insert. Only selling these to justify buying (well, already bought!) different prints. £4 each or £10 for all three, including postage. Please gift or pay fees.

e-bay photo - https://ukih.merchantrunglobal.com/ImageHosting/ViewImage.aspx?GlobalID=1003&MerchantID=1327&ImageID=14070&DisplaySize=400&ListingID=238484

x5 GUC Kushies/Kooshies,size 1/infant (10-22lb) in white, pastel yellow, pastel green, white with teddy bear print, white with colourful stars print. Washed with something red at some point, so some pinkish tinge near the stitching at the edges. Each only used a time or two. No stains. I only want postage for these. Please gift or pay fees. SOLD.

I'll try to get my husband to get some photos up at some point, as my smart phone died.

Can i have the kushies please x

You can indeed! Sorry that I'm only just seeing this. I could get them out to you tomorrow or Tuesday. Any guesstimate of how much that'd cost in postage?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->