Xmas Eve BFP - 2nd round of clomid

nicola123

Reaction score
I always found it reassuring to hear of people's BFPs when they had been taken clomid, so I thought I would also tell people about mine.

I suffered with long irregular cycles anything from 37 to 52 days, I was referred to a FS who prescribed clomid. I was so so so disappointed when the first round of clomid resulted in a BFN as I really got my hopes up that it would work straight away. When it didn't I thought that it simply wasn't going to work for me, so you can imagine my surprise when I saw those two lines.

So just to say it really will happen for all of you - just stick with it!

Just praying now for a sticky bean.

xx

Congrats to you and I pray you have a healthy & happy 9 months.:happydance::happydance:

Congrarulations, hoping you have a happy ad healthy 9 months x

Congrats honey! You must be thrilled!

Can I just ask at what point you were prescribed the clomid? We have been seeing the Dr as we have not been using contraception for 2 years and then 7 cycles ttc properly. I have had blood tests and all came back fine and Just waiting for DF's results now but no-one has said what will happen next? xx

I went to see my doctor after about 8 months because I had only had 5 cycles, she referred me to FS who prescribed clomid. Before the appointment with the FS I had blood tests done and OH had SA and all came back ok.

Best of luck. x

thanks hun,

wishing you a happy & healthy 9 months xx

I always found it reassuring to hear of people's BFPs when they had been taken clomid, so I thought I would also tell people about mine.

I suffered with long irregular cycles anything from 37 to 52 days, I was referred to a FS who prescribed clomid. I was so so so disappointed when the first round of clomid resulted in a BFN as I really got my hopes up that it would work straight away. When it didn't I thought that it simply wasn't going to work for me, so you can imagine my surprise when I saw those two lines.

So just to say it really will happen for all of you - just stick with it!

Just praying now for a sticky bean.

xx

Hi,

I am on my first round of clomid this month, and hoping this will work right away. I am so glad to see that it only took 2 cycles with clomid to get a BFP. Just out of curiosity, did you have any symptoms between OV and BFP that were different when you were on the Clomid?

:winkwink:

I had absolutely no symptoms whatsoever - I felt completely normal and still do! Sort of want the morning sickness to start so that I can feel pregnant!

congratulations!! im on my 3rd cycle of 50mg clomid days 2-6.....dont have any side effects luckily. Hoping this is our mth to get our long awaited BFP otherwise im having a lap & dye end jan.....then if all claer ( which we hope) then we are trying iui..... xx

Huge congratulations, I bet you are over the moon!!!!! Im on my 4th round now, didnt ovulate with the first 2, waiting for results for the 3rd, not that it matters as my period arrived anyway so started my 4th 4 days ago..........fingers crossed I will get my BFP 2010!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->