xPH03N1Xx - Closed. No time due to Newborn. sorry. xx

Hiya. So glad to hear you had your little girl. I absolutly adore the name Leila. I would totally steal it if my good friend was not about to use it for her baby.
Could you make me a little somethin' for my little girl Valla Jillian who is due June 23rd? No rush, whenever you get time.
Congrats agian.
Laura

Hiya. So glad to hear you had your little girl. I absolutly adore the name Leila. I would totally steal it if my good friend was not about to use it for her baby.
Could you make me a little somethin' for my little girl Valla Jillian who is due June 23rd? No rush, whenever you get time.
Congrats agian.
Laura

Thanks hun! I wouldn't recommend the name lol... It translates to "night", and she's really living up to it haha. She sleeps all day and then just lays with her eyes open talking all night :p

Valla is lovely, I'll get onto it as soon as possible for you
Xx

Dont know if this is something you can please help with? :shrug:
https://www.babyandbump.com/blinkies-banners-graphics/928025-badge-my-new-group-thread.html

I'd love to do something up for you :) not sure when I will have a few spare minutes, but should be able to do it before the weekend if that's ok?

Aww thankyou, another lady has kindly offered to do it too :flower:

Heyyy, could you make me a really cute pink signature for my babygirl? That would be amazing!!! I really wanna make my own, but I'm a total fail at it haha ;)
Her name will be Emma Liara and she is due August 16th=)

Thank you soooo much!!! =)

Heyyy, could you make me a really cute pink signature for my babygirl? That would be amazing!!! I really wanna make my own, but I'm a total fail at it haha ;)
Her name will be Emma Liara and she is due August 16th=)

Thank you soooo much!!! =)

I have a few other requests to get to, but I'd love to add you to the list... Hopefully I get some time before the weekend, but can't make any promises. I'll try not to keep you waiting too long! Xx

Congrats agian.
Laura

Thanks hun! I wouldn't recommend the name lol... It translates to "night", and she's really living up to it haha. She sleeps all day and then just lays with her eyes open talking all night :p

Valla is lovely, I'll get onto it as soon as possible for you
Xx
Thanks a million. Have a fab weekend!!

I'm so sorry ladies! I've been run off my feet, and unfortunately hurt my back, and now have a sick bubba too... Once I get time to sit down I should be able to knock them all over within an hour. I'll send you all private messages as I complete your sigs...

Again, I'm sorry for the delay
Xoxo

Ummmmm, totally fine!!! Take care of yourself and your baby. We will still be here when you feel better.

I'm so sorry ladies! I've been run off my feet, and unfortunately hurt my back, and now have a sick bubba too... Once I get time to sit down I should be able to knock them all over within an hour. I'll send you all private messages as I complete your sigs...

Again, I'm sorry for the delay
Xoxo

Sending hugs your way :hugs:
Hope you both feel a lot better soon! xXx

hi would you please be able to make me a sig similar to the one ive included with the scan pic i included, the name its selena renae due sept. 23, 2012. thanks you :).

Attachments

• IMG_20120423_121939-1.jpg
    IMG_20120423_121939-1.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 75070897.jpg
    75070897.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics