y on earth am i symptom spotting lol

FsMummy

single mum to 4 cuties
Reaction score
argh, i dont now how many dpo i am or anything and im still symptom spotting lol i have heartburn and the only time i ever have heartburn is when i'm pregnant :dohh: so of course i'm sitting here getting myself all excited. im on cd21 atm and my cycles can be anywhere from 28-35 days, usually into the 30s 32-35 i'd say so if ive ovd it would prob only be a cpl days ago. oh i dunno

oh yeah and extreme hunger pains! theyre awful, i had it with both pregnancies.

i have all that too...so i tested today and it was neg but maybe its too early to test i just dont know either but have all the syptoms!!

good luck when you test again babychloe :dust:

I'm CD21! - (Ignore the ticker I think it must run American time or something :shrug:)
I've only had a few niggles and 'feelings' in my belly, all normal for me though :flower:

Good Luck to us both!!
:dust:

I got really dizzy one day and got all excited... then realized I had just finished my period a few days before and wasn't even close to ovulating. I had to laugh at myself.

lol lisaf!! :haha:

aragorn! :hugs:
How're you foing hun?

:flow:

xx

lol lisaf!! :haha:

aragorn! :hugs:
How're you foing hun?

:flow:

xx

I am currently on CD11 and more or less sticking to SMEP. We got a little bd happy once AF was on her way out, so we kind of screwed it up in the beginning. :p I've been using digital opks, and have a pack of 20 so hopefully I'll be covered this month. Also hoping I don't ovulate so late this time.
Now I'm just impatiently waiting to ovulate. :haha:

How are things with you? 2ww, right?

Good, good! :)
Haha impaitent like I was :haha:

Yep!
Things are good, not many symptoms other than the usual feelings in the belly :wacko:

But I think I've just realised that my doctor has sent me for normal blood tests rather than the CD7 CD21 ones :dohh:

I'll be CD23 when I go for the test so I don't know why she hasn't put me down for that :shrug:
Especially since I OVd on day 16!
I might just ask the people there to test for it. . . .
If I'm allowed to do that lol

Good, good! :)
Haha impaitent like I was :haha:

Yep!
Things are good, not many symptoms other than the usual feelings in the belly :wacko:

But I think I've just realised that my doctor has sent me for normal blood tests rather than the CD7 CD21 ones :dohh:

I'll be CD23 when I go for the test so I don't know why she hasn't put me down for that :shrug:
Especially since I OVd on day 16!
I might just ask the people there to test for it. . . .
If I'm allowed to do that lol

That's really strange! I don't see why it would hurt to ask. :p Good luck with the tests and let us know how it goes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->