yankee candles

I got a vanilla and lime one for christmas. I love it. I fully intend to invest in more yankee candles ASAP.

I go through them. My Mom gave me like 5 a couple months ago and they are all gone, haha! She always gets good deals on them so she's always sending me some and she sends me the ones she tries and doesn't like. :D

I have the vanilla frosting one and the lavender one. I'm going to treat myself to another one this week. They are just spectacular!

I like the Euculyptus one cause it helps me breath at night when i have a cold and helps me sleep at night cause of my asthma.

Right now I have the BBB Slatkin & Co "Frosted Cupcake" which smells DIVINE! But unfortunately it doesn't last very long like my Vanilla Yankees do!

I have about 10 :thumbup: Love them

PrincessK You can get all sorts here:

https://www.yankee.co.uk/list.aspx?...=1&ShowAll=1&gclid=CJK5kKSirakCFcoa4Qod8zZsKg

I have a few small ones, one of them is home sweet home, my mum has a huge kiwi and strawberries or lime and something? :lol: It's really sweet x

I love the baby powder ones can'r really afford the candles so I buy the little wax cakes instead

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->